1. WEBinaWEEK - 5 Working Days, A working day does not include any Weekends or Bank/Public Holidays. 5 working days starts after we have received your deposit and all the necessary content required for your site - this includes all the text, pictures, photos or other media. We can only guarantee that work will be completed on the design of your site and it be uploaded to your own domain within this given time period if you reply to us and keep regular contact.
2. Bespoke - After the initial Free Consultation*10 we will be able to assess the work that needs to be carried out and give you an estimate on time scale before we take your deposit. This time scale starts after you have agreed to go ahead with our quote, paid your deposit and we have received all the necessary content required for your site - this includes all the text, pictures, photos or other media. We can only guarantee that work will be completed on the design of your site and it be uploaded to your own domain within this given time period if you reply to us and keep regular contact.
3. The Next Step - After you have made initial contact with us through our contact form we will reply with instructions for the next step. Dependant on the type of service you wish to go for we may need to arrange to come and meet you to talk face to face if not all terms will be arranged by telephone and email. After the terms of our service arrangement have been agreed we will direct you on what content we require. We will need you provide as much detail and content as possible and email us promptly with anything further you need to add. It is essential these steps are actioned for you to get the most fluid service from us and we will be with you every step of the way.
4. Getting Your Site Online - During the creation of your site we will send you a link to the site at its current state at every stage of change. This version of your site will be hosted on our domain and a placeholder will stay in place on your domain until we have received your funds in full. Only at this time will we copy your completed site onto your domain and transfer ownership to you.
5. Web Hosting - we currently purchase all our clients hosting from one.com. They are incredibly competitive in the the UK market and can provide Domain Name Registration plus 5GB of online hosting for an incredible initial setup fee. We include this fee in our costs and after 1 year they will contact you for the next years hosting. This is usually £28 (inc VAT) and if you do not want to pay this and therefore remove your site from the internet you need to give them 28 days notice. Find out more about one.com and the service they offer by visiting http://one.com
6. Bespoke - Templates and Layouts, although bespoke websites are built from bare code from the ground up we have already precoded many websites and layouts, including menus and headers. Some of these codes may be borrowed, recycled or improved upon for your site. This not only means we can get your site up and running much quicker but also means we have a selection of examples we can share with you offering you the chance to chop and change bits as well as use your own imagination.
7. Bespoke - Photography, most bespoke websites will require professional photos to be taken on high end equipment. Although we will endeavour to perform this photography ourselves occasionally we may outsource to an external professional photographer at no extra charge.
8. Bespoke - Face to Face Service, when we create a Bespoke website we really like to meet the person we are making for or the premisses the site will be promoting. Also discussing ideas and drawing pictures on paper is much more fun and intuitive if we are working side by side. To do this we will need to arrange a face to face meeting at a time convenient to both parties. There is no cost involved for this initial consolation and there is no obligation to purchase our services.
9. Bespoke prices start from £399 and include one years free hosting*6 This does not include any Bolt-Ons and is dependant on the size of your site. If it is going to cost any more we will let you know this before any work commences. After completion and handover of the site you will receive a free courtesy call after 6 months to see how you are getting on.
10. Bespoke - Initial Consultation, Initial Face to Face consultations are free of charge. Any other Face to Face work after completion and handover is chargeable at £30 per hour but will be agreed on before work commence's and is subject to change.
11. Bespoke - Blogs are created using Wordpress & Tumblr and provide the user with a Backend Content Management System for you to be able to add your own content much like you would on a Facebook Account. We will install all the necessary plugins to provide you with the most feature rich version of your site and integrate auto updates of any Twitter, Facebook or RSS feeds for you. Usually we will give you an editors account for your own safety to prevent you from changing any important code whilst logged into the Back End, however the Administrator Username and Password will also be made available to you.
12. Bespoke - Mailing lists are a fantastic way of you contacting all your fans with personalised emails without you having to send them all individually from your own email account. We will create a template for you and teach you how to use this fantastic tool. We use Mailchimp to provide this service which will let you have up to 2000 subscribers and send 12000 emails a month for FREE. Anything more than this will cost you and these prices are available here
13. Sharing your content with us - Cloud Based Storage, DROPBOX, If we require you to share large amounts of content with us we will email you a link to install Dropbox which is a free online storage service that will enable you to have a live sharing folder much like we are both on the same computer. We will provide support for this while we work with you and will only ever have access to the files you allow us to see.
14. Bolt-On's - £30, Currently all our Bolt-On's are available at £30 each except the sM3e Slider Bolt-On which is available for £100. You can use the same Bolt-On more than once on your site at no extra cost. The price of these is subject to change however you will be notified before any work commences.
15. Bolt-On's - New Bolt On's, We are always looking for the latest, jazzy and cutting edge web tech. We can incorporate this into our latest Bolt-On's and may add many more to the site. As we don't know what these will be until we create them we can not guarantee that they will be the same price as current bolt-ons.
FURTHER WORKS -
After completion of your site we require you to agree that you are happy with our work. We will then require payment in full before handover of your site.
Unless stated otherwise any future work on your site is chargeable at £30 per hour and a fee is to be agreed before any work commences. Minor adjustments will be charged at 1 hours work. This means that you can add extra Bolt-On's, pages etc at a later date and we will be more than happy to help.
All work will be compatible with latest web standards, if web standards change your site may need updates and these are not included in this agreement.